Machine Inspection Safety Sticker, This machine must not be used until it is inspected and operating properly!
Machine Safety Label printed with; This machine must not be used until it is inspected and operating properly.
• Do not operate this machine unless you have been properly trained as described in the manufacturer's operation and safety manual by a qualified person and authorized to operate this machine. Your training includes reading and understanding the safety, operating and maintenance instructions in the manufacturer's manuals, knowing your employers work rules and applicable governmental regulations.
• Follow the instructions in the operating manual, the manual of responsibilities and applicable standards for required inspections.
• Do not replace items (I.e. Batteries, wheels, counterweight, etc.) with items of different weight or specification because this will affect stability of machine.
• Do not modify or change machine without written approval from the manufacturer.
• Operate this machine with extreme caution STOP all operations if a malfunction occurs.
Improper use of this machine could cause death or serious injury.
Our machine inspection Safety Labels make it easy to put important reminders in the necessary places. Safety comes first! Our safety labels come in a variety of sizes, are cost-effective and are laminated for durability from grease, oil, and everyday wear & tear.
Our labels meet ANSI standards for safety protocol and compliance. Our labels are created from durable materials, are impactful & serve as critical reminders on safe workplace tactics.
Our Machine inspection warning labels are created, printed, cut and shipped in the USA.