1. Prior to daily use, inspect vehicle and aerial device including operation.
2. For stationary operation. The vehicle must be securely parked & stabilized Before the aerial device is operated and the work is performed.
3. When required, outriggers must be set on solid footing.
4. Operators are required to wear a body belt attached with a lanyard to the boom or platform.
5. Operate controls slowly to reduce platform motion.
6. Do not load beyond rated capacity.
This aerial lift sticker size is 4inches wide by 5 inches tall.